JAMONES E. VELAZQUEZ S.A. in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD 2016/679), inform users of the website:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments whose responsibility is JAMONES E. VELAZQUEZ S.A. with CIF A50127364 and registered office at Pol. Ind. Malpica, c / C, 15C, 50016 of Zaragoza (ZARAGOZA).
You can contact by calling 976573267 or through the email infojamonesvelazquez.es
On this web page personal data is collected through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of treatment are the following:
• CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions posed and send the requested information to the user through the email or telephone indicated on the form.
• EMAIL: If the user contacts the e-mail address published on this web page, their data will be processed to answer the queries and send the information requested through the e-mail through which the query is received.
How much do we save your data?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user does not request its deletion.
Do we make profiles with your data?
With the data entered by the user, automated decisions will not be taken nor will profiles be made.
What legitimizes the treatment of your data?
To whom do we give your data?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation
What third parties provide services on this website?
For the development of this website, the following service providers are used:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses TLS 1.2 protocol with which data communication is done through encrypted channel.
The user has the right to:
• access your personal data,
• request the correction of inaccurate personal data
• request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
• ask for the portability of your data.
• For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the treatment of them and JAMONES E. VELAZQUEZ S.A. will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• The user may revoke the consents provided at any time
The user can exercise their rights through email firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail Pol. Ind. Malpica, c / C, 15C, 50016 of Zaragoza (ZARAGOZA), attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised.
The user may also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
JAMONES E. VELAZQUEZ S.A. It has implemented all security measures, in order to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.